Thursday, August 21, 2008

I'm dragging!

Oh, I did not want to get up this morning when the alarm went off at 5:30 AM. Yikes! It seemed like I had just plopped my head down on the pillow. I guess I have just been going 90 miles an hour all week that everything finally caught up with me. (Plus it was storming outside.)I'm sure my students could tell that I wasn't my happy-go-lucky self. I had to fight all day just to keep awake!

Zoe has her first gymnastics class tonight for the newly created advanced class for her age. Unfortunately I have a school board meeting & will not be able to attend. Paul will be taking her. I hope she likes this class much better than the one over the summer. I just think she was overwhelmed by the number of kids in the gym & how big they were. (She was the youngest at 4 & the oldest gymnast was probably 17.) I can't wait to get home tonight to see what she thinks of her new class with Miss Emily.

No comments: