Monday, August 3, 2009

Names Can Be Deceiving

I am a tart burner. I love candles, but Paul is not a fan of them. So, we compromise. I use an electric tart burner to smell up my house. That way no open flame - & it keeps my hubby happy! Therefore, I am always on the lookout for good smelling tarts.

Just so happened a couple of weeks ago Zoe & I were at my parents' furniture store. They had just gotten in some tarts from a new tart company. So, Zoe & I started looking through the variety they had. We smelled several ones & set them aside to purchase. However, Aunt Angie quickly pointed out two unique smells:

Butt Naked & Monkey Farts

(Sorry it's hard to read the packages in the picture.)

Zoe thought that was just too funny. We did end up buying them & burned both of them within the last week. I must say they both smell so good. Butt Naked actually smells tropical, like Malibu Rum or something. And, the aroma from Monkey Farts was kind of fruity. Needless to say, we will be getting more of both tarts when we visit Paw Paw & Nana's store again. Perhaps by then, there will be a new tart with a funky name.

No comments: