Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Tuesday Tidbits!

Zoe & I headed over to my parents' house Sunday for a relaxing afternoon. Paul had to work all day & then had a visitation that night so Zoe & I were in no hurry to get home. We had a great time visiting with family. Zoe enjoyed Paw Paw pulling her & cousin Gracie in the wagon around the yard.

Two Very Special Little Girls

Later in the afternoon we made our way to the pumpkin patch with Nana & Paw Paw, cousins Zack & Gracie, & aunts Heather & Tracy. We even had a chance to see cousin Megan as she was working. We had a great time picking out pumpkins, riding the pirate ship, & petting the small animals.

Zack & Zoe hanging out with Dora.

Didn't take long to find her pumpkin!

What a smile?!

Zoe had to have her picture with Barney & Baby Bop.

Zoe couldn't wait to hold Gracie. (Not so sure Gracie felt the same!)

Zoe suggested we get a pony for our house.

Zack, Gracie, & Zoe hanging out by the ponies.

Sunday evening Zoe & I headed out to Aunt Tracy & Uncle Brent's house to meet Zack's girlfriend, Kaylyn. For Zoe's birthday last week Aunt Tracy gave her a real cheerleading uniform from the high school that Zack attends. Well, the uniform was Kaylyn's from last year. So, Zoe's been wanting to meet her because she's all into cheerleading & she thought that was just so neat that Kaylyn used to wear her new outfit. Not only was Kaylyn a hit, but now she is all Zoe talks about. (She's just a little obsessed!!!!) I didn't take any pictures & I should have. Poor Kaylyn wasn't really allowed to spend any time with Zack, Zoe had her playing hide-n-seek, school, etc. Kaylyn was probably relieved when we left.
My friend Lianna from Be Thou a Knight just recently opened her own Etsy store. She enjoys making cards & decided to start selling them to help with the fertility costs that her insurance does not cover. Knowing first hand how much fertility treatments are & how frustrating it is to go through, I hope she has great success with her adventure. She has some gorgeous cards. So, run on over & take a look. Lianna's also planning on doing a raffle in the near future to also help with costs. Be sure to check back for more details.
O.G.T. - Yesterday I didn't have school because of Columbus Day so Zoe & I just kind of bummed around in the morning & then did a few errands before her gymnastics class. While we were still at home, she painted my fingernails a cotton candy pink. I must admit, I'm not really a fingernail polish wearing girl so I always cringe at the thought of her painting them. She usually gets "outside of the lines" (as she calls it). Wouldn't you know it? She did a great job this time. I even left the polish on & wore it to gymnastics! She was quite proud of herself. It was fun knowing that she was so excited about something so small. (I guess from now on I shouldn't second guess Zoe's fingernail polishing ability. In fact, Paul told her that if she keeps improving, he might just have a part-time job for her at the funeral home helping get the elderly women ready for visitations & funerals!!!!)

5 comments:

Lianna Knight said...

Thanks for posting about my Etsy Store. I am definitely looking into Chip-In tonight. I did want to post how much I thought the purse and wallet were worth...just to get people motivated. Can you email that to me?
On anther note...Zoe is just the cutest little girl EVER! I just love how she poses for all the pics...you couldn't have asked for a sweeter face :)

Jennifer said...

Zoe is adorable!
Lianna is correct as her poses are just precious! Have a great weekend!

day by day said...

What darling pics, Heather!! Looks like lots of fun!!

Hope you are having a great week-end!!!

Anonymous said...

I picked your name for the giveaway! Just let Lianna know which set of cards you would like and I will take care of payment.

Thanks and congrats!! :)

Lianna Knight said...

Congrats on winning the giveaway!! I couldn't think of ANYONE more deserving...for more reasons than ONE :)

Let me know which set of cards you'd like. I am getting ready to post some new Christmas ones today. So wait before you choose!

Congrats!