Tuesday, October 7, 2008

No Boys Unless You Count Daddy!

I know it's been a while since I've posted. Things have been absolutely nuts around here. In all of our craziness though, we did celebrate a little someone's special day.......
Zoe celebrated her 5th birthday this past Saturday. It's so hard to believe that she is already five. (My baby is growing up way too fast!) Saturday evening Zoe wanted to stay home, have her daddy cook bratwursts on the grill, & roast marshmallows in the fire pit. She also enjoyed opening a few presents.
Paul & I hosted a birthday party for Zoe at her gymnastics facility Sunday afternoon. We let her invite her friends from pre-school. She could have invited whoever she wanted, but she decided NO boys except for Daddy! (Now if we could just keep her thinking that!!!!) Anyway, all twelve girls had a blast playing on the gymnastic equipment & also the blow-up bounce house. The Hannah Montana cupcakes were a big hit too!

Do we have to hear the rules??!!!

Zoe playing on one of the slides.

Zoe getting ready to do a trick on the parallel bars.

Showing how to do a bridge kick over.

The three Amigos - Zoe, Gracie, & Sydney!

Gotta love that pink icing!!!!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

AAAAARRRRGGGHHHH!!! Heather! I'm so wanting to leave you a comment but for some reason it keeps kicking me off...but in case this gets through, I love reading about your little Zoe, Heather. She is so cute...such a charmer. Please tell her Happy Birthday! She looks like she had a great time at the party...I loved that she said she wanted to be a Hooters Girl one day...go, Zoe! Thanks so much for coming by the blog, Heather, and leaving me encouraging comments. They really make my day! "See" you soon!

Love,


Lisa

Lianna Knight said...

She is just precious!! I can definitely tell she's one happy little girl!

You are so blesed

jennifer said...

What a cutie! Glad she had a great birthday!!