Lisa from A Motherlode has introduced me into blog tagging.
So, here I go with my 7 random &/or weird facts about myself:
1. I will not eat chicken that is on the bone. (After dissecting human bodies in mortuary school & having to pull the meat away from the bone, I just can't do it. Only boneless for this girl!)
2. When burning candles or tarts in my house, I must have the same scent burning throughout!
3. I shred everything that has any of our names on it. (A friend had her identity stolen a couple of years ago & still has not gotten it resolved. Never hurts to be too cautious.)
4. Hate talking on the telephone. I would rather text.
5. I try to send my nephew & niece in Louisiana a picture postcard of Zoe at least once a week. (We usually only see them twice a year so they enjoy keeping up with Zoe & her activities.)
6. I'm addicted to buying new candy. I know, it's weird. And what's really weird, I don't always try it. A lot of times I send it to my neighborhood kids who are away at college. I think they appreciate it though!
7. Believe it or not, I'm quite the homebody. To me there is nothing better than spending a Friday night laying around the house in my pj's reading a good book!
There you have it. Not so sure that's what you were hoping for, but that's what you got! Now it's my turn to tag 7 people. Who will it be?
Janelle at Live, Laugh, & LOVE It!
Kristie at Kristie's Dots
Jen at Addie & Alex
Missy at Party of Many
Rachel at Loving Lily
Lianna at Be Thou a Knight
Vanessa at Half a Dozen Hammonds