Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Summer Fun

It's been a while since I've updated. We've been busy enjoying our summer by swimming, playing at the park, taking walks, etc. Last night Zoe & I went to my nephew Blake's double header. (I didn't tell Zoe there were two games until after the second one started. Hee hee!) Blake had broken his arm during a game about 4 weeks ago & just got his cast off yesterday morning. So, as you can imagine, he was VERY excited to be playing ball. Anyway, I enjoyed watching the games & visiting with my sister & a childhood friend. Zoe enjoyed playing with her friend Emily whose brother is also on the team.

Blake getting ready to bat.

Looking for the perfect pitch.

Getting aggravated as the pitcher tries to pick the runner of off base.

He ended up getting a triple!

Uncle Brent coaching third base.

Zoe & Emily - Summertime friends!

Zoe & Blake - after two wins!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

What great pictures!!!!!! Glad you guys are having a wonderful summer...sounds like tons of fun!