Friday, July 31, 2009

Class Reunion a Success

My 20th Class Reunion weekend was very enjoyable & quite a success, I might say. It was so great seeing & visiting with everyone. Friday night was spent socializing on the deck of local winery. Saturday morning Paul participated in the golf scramble while I hosted a tour of the high school we attended. That night was the final event of the reunion at the Elks Club. The food was fantastic & of course, the atmosphere was just magnificent. It was so much fun seeing so many of my classmates. It was overwhelmingly decided that a 25th Class Reunion was a must. So, looks like I will once again be organizing & tracking down classmates in about 4 years. (Honestly, I can't wait! It was just an awesome time seeing everyone!)

Paul & I taking time out for a picture together!

No comments: