Saturday, July 18, 2009

The Fever is Gone!!!!

As you know Zoe had a fever Wednesday morning after getting her kindergarten immunizations the night before. Well, her fever would come & go, but never stay gone. Finally Thursday night her fever broke for good. So, that meant her friend Avery could come over to play.

What a good time they had! They played outside on the play set for quite a while & then came in for a snack & something to drink. They then went to the basement & played in Zoe's play room. I didn't hear a peep out of them. They enjoyed each other's company while I got quite a bit accomplished around the house. Play dates need to happen more often - about the only time I get my chores completed!!!!


2 comments:

a Tonggu Momma said...

The Tongginator gets fevers after every immunization, too. I thought that was typical until a few months ago, when I learned our kids are in the minority. Who knew? Glad to hear she is feeling better!

Jen said...

Ugh... I am dreading taking Annie in for the last round before the big K. Glad to hear that she came through it relatively unscathed. And, even time for a playdate- Yeah!