Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Out of the Mouth of Babes!

I usually get my hair cut & colored about every 4 weeks or so with a standing appointment. However, it's been much longer than that because of scheduling conflicts with my hairdresser. Anyway, the other day I was getting ready to go somewhere & my hair was not cooperating. It just wasn't doing what I wanted & thought it should be doing. (probably because it's about 3 weeks too long!) Anyway, I was getting aggravated & talking to myself out loud about how I needed a haircut & a color. When all of the sudden, Miss Zoe (who was in the other room) comes in & says - "Momma, your hair is silver. Just like the Arch!!!!!"

Could she have been more blunt (or truthful for that matter!!!!). Isn't it something how kids say the darnest but yet honest things?!

So, today after work I headed to the beauty shop & got my hair cut & colored. When I asked Zoe if she approved of my new look, she said - "It looks good, but the Arch's color is so much prettier!"

No comments: