Sunday, September 21, 2008

Busy Week Ahead

Wow! It's gonna be a crazy (& I'm afraid - a long) week. Here's the schedule thus far:

Monday - Zoe has gymnastics from 4 to 6 PM. It's always a challenge to get there on time since I can't leave school until 3:05 PM, drive 25 minutes home to pick her up, & then make a mad dash to the gym which is 1/2 hour away!

Tuesday - I have detention after school (No, I am not in trouble, I proctor detention at my school for those students who DID do something to warrant such a thing) & then Paul has a village board meeting.

Wednesday - I have to go pick up Zoe's flower girl dress at the dress shop in a nearby (30 minutes from us) town. Paul will be taking Zoe to her first piano lesson at 7 PM.

Thursday - I have a school board meeting at 7:30 PM. (Yes, I am on the local school board in the town in which we reside.) Paul has a another village board meeting at 7 PM but he thinks it won't last very long.

Friday - Rehearsal for the wedding that Zoe is the flower girl. Haven't heard any of the details yet.

Saturday - Wedding day. Zoe is getting her hair done at 11:30 & then she must be at the wedding site at 1 PM for pictures. The wedding is outdoors & starts at 3 PM. The reception follows.

Sunday - REST. We will all need it!!!! I can already pictures it now - laundry, laundry, & more laundry. Hopefully I'll be able to get a nap in there somehow!

And, to top it all off, Paul just got a call. (My husband is a funeral director.) So, we will have to wait & see what the arrangements will be. Never know, we might be rearranging our tentative schedule!

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Hello. I came to your site through your comment on Olivia Mallett's site. What a beautiful little girl you have! I just wanted to say that I will add you to my prayers. Anyone who teachers middle school needs all the prayers they get. I praise you for being willing to give so much of yourself to help educate children during very difficult years of their life! Have a good week and enjoy every minute of your little girl. Time flies quickly!
God Bless, Tracy

Lianna Knight said...

Wow!! What a busy week. I can't wait to see pictures of the cute little flower girl all dressed up!