Sunday, July 11, 2010

The Pottery Place

Our two older nieces took a little time out of their busy schedules to spend a night with us. I asked Zoe the night before they came to stay what she would like to do. She wanted to go to the pottery place. So, with approval from Courtney & Megan the four of us headed there for the afternoon.

Zoe working on her "I Love Dad" mug.

Courtney painting her four-wheeler.

Megan smiling as she waits for the black paint.

Zoe had been to the pottery place before with a friend. I must say it was fun & very relaxing. I did not complete my own piece of pottery. I simply applied the extra coats that were needed on Zoe's work. Overall, we had a great time. In fact, the girls talked about wanting to go back the next time they come for a visit. (That is, if they can fit us into their busy schedules!)

1 comment:

Missy said...

How fun! I love going to paint pottery. It really is relaxing. Zoe and the girls look proud of their accomplishments :) Hope you are enjoying the last of our summer days!