Saturday, January 31, 2009

Cheerleading Clinic....Rocket Style

This morning Zoe is attending a cheerleading clinic for girls pre-school (age 3) through 8th grade. It is being led by the high school cheerleaders here in town as a fundraiser. Zoe has been talking about it non-stop for the last week. (Those that know her realize this is right up her alley!) Anyway, this morning when I woke her she was bright eyed & couldn't wait to get going. She jumped out of bed & went straight to the bathroom to get dressed, brush her teeth, wash her face, etc. (Why can't she do this on school days?!) She has to be picked up at noon & then be back at the gym this evening at 6:30. All of the girls will be performing at tonight's varsity boys' basketball game. We have the batteries for the camera & camcorder plugged in so we'll be good to go for tonight. I will be sure to post numerous pictures & possibly a video (if I can figure out how to do it!) in my next post!

PS - This is my 90th post. I'm planning on giving something away for my 100th post. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Lianna Knight said...

How sweet! I can't wait to see the pics!!