Monday, November 9, 2009

Looking for a Christmas Card? Look no further!

Okay, those of you that know me, realize that I have a passion for our Christmas card. Every year I search on-line for a unique but perfect photo card. I started looking a little early this year. And did I ever find the perfect card!!!!

I just happened to stumble across this etsy shop & boy, am I glad I did. You must check it out for yourself. The quality of work is unbelieveable. Breanna is so easy to work with & very fast. In fact, I had a proof within 12 hours. I did end up asking her to reduce the size of our card once I realized I had enough credits at Sn*pfish for printing all 300 cards that we send out. That wasn't a problem either. After sending Breanna the e-mail, I had the final proof with the size correction within 2 hours. Now how's that for service?! (By the way, you can either use her printing service, or you can have them printed yourself.)

Anyway, I'm not going to tell you what card we chose, but just know, that I will post it on-line closer to the holidays!!!! Until then, go check out her site for yourself. You never know, you might just find your perfect holiday photo card!!!!

1 comment:

Lianna Knight said...

LOVE the cards!!! I saved this Etsy store for future use :) Hopefully for an EXPECTING card...we are having our HOME STUDY this weekend!!!! Prayers!!!