Friday, June 27, 2008

The BIG Gym

Well, yesterday was Zoe's first day of gymnastics in the BIG gym. I think she was a little intimidated, but she did very well. Even though she is the youngest, she held her own. She actually one the chin up contest - 9 of them all by herself. Her new teacher, Miss Brittany, was quite impressed. She said that Zoe's upper body strength is amazing. I think Zoe had fun, but she keeps saying that she wants to go back to the little gym. It's all new - new classmates, new instructor, new routines, etc. We'll just take it one class at a time & see how things go.

My business website is up & running:


I am very excited about this adventure. I've sent care packages for years to individuals, but have not ventured into making it a small business. I'm anxious to see if it's going to take off. Check it out & let me know what you think.

No comments: