Tuesday, June 2, 2009

School's Out for Summer!!!!!

Yahoo! School is out! My last official day ended yesterday at 8:15 AM. Summer can now begin.
We had a busy weekend with 2 graduations, one Friday night & one Sunday afternoon. Plus, Paul & I also celebrated our 17 wedding anniversary Saturday. Sunday evening we cooked out & several of Zoe's "college friends" came over & hung out. They swam, ate, & swam some more. (Gave us just a glimpse of what our summer is going to look like!!!! Can't wait! I love this time of the year. Hanging by the pool with friends & family!)

Swimming with a smile...

Hanging out with Amanda...

Nick & Zoe...

Pyramid - Zoe Style!!!

Waiting for Jess to throw her...

Zoe & Sissy (AKA: Brandy)...

Brandy & Nick...

LOVE this picture. My two girls with their favorite guy!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

What WONDERFUL pictures! You guys are going to have a great summer....fun by the pool. I can't wait :)