Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Happy 1st Birthday, Bryson!

Sunday Zoe and I joined the rest of my family at the St. Louis Zoo to celebrate my nephew's 1st Birthday! My step-sister Heather and her husband Marvin adopted Bryson and were there a year ago for his birth. What a blessing he is to our family! You'll never meet a sweeter, happier little guy.

It was a beautiful day - about 80 degrees - and the zoo was packed. In fact, it took us about an hour to find parking. That didn't stop us from having a wonderful time.

Zoe and Cousin Gracie patiently waiting to tour the Zoo!
Birthday Boy Bryson didn't know what to think of the fountains!

California Sea Lion
Zoe enjoying the carousel.

Cousins Bethanie & Blake
Birthday Boy Bryson, his mom Heather, & Cousin Zack



Cousin Courtney & Shelby (Zack's Girlfriend)
Cousins Gracie & Tanner
Zoe as a puppy dog.
Gracie as a scary lion.

Cousin Zack, Zoe, & Zack's Girlfriend Shelby!



 And, best of all................. look at the Birthday Boy playing in his birthday cake:



Is he not the cutest?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday, Bryson. We love you very much!!!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hi I'm Heather! Please email me when you get a chance, I have a question about your blog! LifesABanquet1(at)gmail.com