Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Growing Up Too Fast....

Last evening was all about Miss Zoe. (I know, when is it not about her?!) It started off with her weekly gymnastics class, but we had to leave an hour early so we could get something to eat & get home in time for her KINDERGARTEN REGISTRATION!!!!!

Yes, can you believe it? She will be entering kindergarten in the fall. My baby is growing up way too fast! At the registration, one of the kindergarten teachers took Zoe into a classroom & did some fun activities with her while the other kindergarten teacher spoke with Paul & I explaining the procedures, rules, etc. Zoe also was evaluated by the speech teacher & passed with flying colors. We left the grade school & Zoe was so excited. She cannot wait until school starts in the fall.

From registration we headed to Zoe's preschool's Family Night. It was held in the school's gymnasium with every family having their own table. We were guided through a set of art projects & then set free to create a musical instrument & a paper bag hat. You talk about fun! All 3 of us had a blast. Zoe decorated her tambourine to resemble a face & she wanted her paper bag hat to be a "Number Hat". Pretty cool, huh?! Here's Zoe modeling the finished projects:

4 comments:

Cathy said...

YOur daughter is just beautiful! Where does the time go?

Jen said...

Okay, we'll have to comfort eachother when our babies leave for kindergarten in the fall. Can they really be old enough for that? I feel your pain :)

Kristi J said...

she's so cute!! My girly #2 starts in the fall too...I can't believe it...atleast I'll still have 3 at home :) lol...I guess I won't get too lonely...send me an email and I'll send you a pic of Miss LL "M"...
kristinedjohnson@comcast.net

Lianna Knight said...

She is as cute as ever!!! I LOVE being able to watch her grow :)